Had a good days riding today, it's ran on top form as usual all day until being about 10 miles from home, whizzing along at 70 when suddenly.... BWAAAAAAAH
power dropped completely and would barely get to 20mph. I thought the header had come off or even worse the pipe had split.
Pulled over and heard it coming from behind the side panel, the pipe was fine thankfully, pulled the panel off and all looked okay, until I put my fingers around the back of the rubber and turned it round
I carried on for a bit but was getting dirty looks and going extremely slow so I pulled over again to see if I could do something with it. Ended up wrapping my glove around it with the Velcro then putting the rest of it up against the pipe, it worked thankfully, got to 50 which got me home okay. Shame about my trusty old richa glove, fully toasted.
So now I've got to figure out what to do with this. As you can see the chamber is ridiculously out of line with the link pipe of the dep, I'd bodged it on originally hence why it went pop, just wish the Romeu pipe has a better fit.