Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

S

sneakyDtr

@sneakyDtr
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Clutch
    S sneakyDtr
    Technical Zone

    Thanks for the advise the clutch plates should be new and I’ve inspected them all look new is there any photos of an instalment because the one i have seen has completely different clutch plates


  • Clutch
    S sneakyDtr
    Technical Zone

    So I brought 2 basket cases bikes and have a 1 full bike I have got the engine running however when gone to test the bike it has major clutch slip I’ve taken the clutch off soaked in petrol inspected each clutch plate and there brand new after rebuild correct oil was used any ideas ? Or comments helpful

    Suspicions point me towards wrong alignment but my friction plates done have the side notches

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups