Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Forum Related Issues
  3. Forum Outage

Forum Outage

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Forum Related Issues
79 Posts 11 Posters 42.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CalumC Calum

    @Louis-James Yeah, the code is all written. I need to migrate the forum to redirect all requests from dt125r.co.uk/ to /forum.

    So every single link, image, post and topic needs to be migrated.

    I then need to migrate the database from Redis to Mongo, might as well throw in a new server to boot. Then deploy the code.

    Probably won't be done this side of christmas.

    NINJAN
    NINJAN
    NINJA
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @Calum Forum keeps going down, connection lost and won't reload.

    SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

    declanD CalumC 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • NINJAN NINJA

      @Calum Forum keeps going down, connection lost and won't reload.

      declanD
      declanD
      declan
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      @NINJA fine for me today πŸ–•

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NINJAN NINJA

        @Calum Forum keeps going down, connection lost and won't reload.

        CalumC
        CalumC
        Calum
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        @NINJA Not seeing anything obvious in the logs.

        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

        NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CalumC Calum

          @NINJA Not seeing anything obvious in the logs.

          NINJAN
          NINJAN
          NINJA
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          @Calum MMMMMMMM weird must have been something on my end then???

          SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

          CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NINJAN NINJA

            @Calum MMMMMMMM weird must have been something on my end then???

            CalumC
            CalumC
            Calum
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            @NINJA Doubtful, I wouldn't discredit the forums stability. Just have to appreciate we're doing it on a shoe string budget.

            Always Originate, Never Pirate!

            NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CalumC Calum

              @NINJA Doubtful, I wouldn't discredit the forums stability. Just have to appreciate we're doing it on a shoe string budget.

              NINJAN
              NINJAN
              NINJA
              wrote on last edited by
              #36

              @Calum Nylon or Teflon laces??? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :face_with_tears_of_joy: 🀣

              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

              CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • NINJAN NINJA

                @Calum Nylon or Teflon laces??? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :face_with_tears_of_joy: 🀣

                CalumC
                CalumC
                Calum
                wrote on last edited by
                #37

                @NINJA Phwoar, if I was paying that much then I would have thrown in the towel long ago.

                Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • CalumC
                  CalumC
                  Calum
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #38

                  Just running through some updates. Will lose connectivity imminentlyΒ·

                  Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                  NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CalumC Calum

                    Just running through some updates. Will lose connectivity imminentlyΒ·

                    NINJAN
                    NINJAN
                    NINJA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #39

                    @Calum OK Good_to_know. πŸ˜‰

                    SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CalumC
                      CalumC
                      Calum
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #40

                      All updated.

                      Let me know if there are issues.

                      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                      NINJAN 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • CalumC Calum

                        All updated.

                        Let me know if there are issues.

                        NINJAN
                        NINJAN
                        NINJA
                        wrote on last edited by NINJA
                        #41

                        @Calum Thanks good job and will do. πŸ˜‰

                        SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CalumC Calum

                          All updated.

                          Let me know if there are issues.

                          NINJAN
                          NINJAN
                          NINJA
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #42

                          @Calum I'm having some issues with the forum dropping off, I keep getting the lost connection message and then the forum unavailable aka 503 excessive load message as well. I'm not sure why or if it's just me, but you may want to look into it bud??? πŸ˜‰

                          SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • CalumC
                            CalumC
                            Calum
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #43

                            Yeah the forum has had a lot of traffic as of late.

                            I expect it's down to running out of memory again. Unfortunately, without investing heavily into more hardware I am a little limited to what I can actually do.

                            Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                            NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CalumC Calum

                              Yeah the forum has had a lot of traffic as of late.

                              I expect it's down to running out of memory again. Unfortunately, without investing heavily into more hardware I am a little limited to what I can actually do.

                              NINJAN
                              NINJAN
                              NINJA
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #44

                              @Calum OK thanks for the update. :thumbs_up_medium-light_skin_tone:

                              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CalumC
                                CalumC
                                Calum
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #45

                                WOW - That was funny. Don't ask but forum is now back up lol.

                                Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • CalumC Calum

                                  WOW - That was funny. Don't ask but forum is now back up lol.

                                  NINJAN
                                  NINJAN
                                  NINJA
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #46

                                  @Calum Sexual Gymnastics again??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                                  SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                  CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • NINJAN NINJA

                                    @Calum Sexual Gymnastics again??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                                    CalumC
                                    CalumC
                                    Calum
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #47

                                    @NINJA It was the weirdest thing

                                    I just had this urge in the night to flick the switch

                                    Even when i done it, I was like, ahh fook!

                                    Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                    NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • CalumC Calum

                                      @NINJA It was the weirdest thing

                                      I just had this urge in the night to flick the switch

                                      Even when i done it, I was like, ahh fook!

                                      NINJAN
                                      NINJAN
                                      NINJA
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #48

                                      @Calum AAAHHH the joys of the subconscious mind!!! πŸ‘»

                                      SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CalumC
                                        CalumC
                                        Calum
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #49

                                        Sorry was just running through some upgrades.

                                        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                        NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CalumC Calum

                                          Sorry was just running through some upgrades.

                                          NINJAN
                                          NINJAN
                                          NINJA
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #50

                                          @Calum The forum has been buggy the last few days bud. Mainly unable to connect and pages not loading, are we low on memory again???

                                          SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups