Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Off Topic
  4. SuperMoto Group

SuperMoto Group

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off Topic
9 Posts 2 Posters 1.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NINJAN
    NINJAN
    NINJA
    wrote on last edited by NINJA
    #1

    Hi All -

    I have recently become an admin to a SuperMoto group on Facebook. It's mainly for selling or swapping parts for Supermoto's, but members post events as well as build threads etc. If anyone wants to join then just apply and let me know on here too so I can add ya!!! :winking_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/666778833367557/

    SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

    declanD 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NINJAN NINJA

      Hi All -

      I have recently become an admin to a SuperMoto group on Facebook. It's mainly for selling or swapping parts for Supermoto's, but members post events as well as build threads etc. If anyone wants to join then just apply and let me know on here too so I can add ya!!! :winking_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face:

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/666778833367557/

      declanD
      declanD
      declan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @NINJA add me up boi

      NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • declanD declan

        @NINJA add me up boi

        NINJAN
        NINJAN
        NINJA
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @declan Done Boyo, I've seen it all now;

        Chief Administrative Officer at NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration

        I sent you a friend request as well, as I just had to be friends with NASA's Chief!!! 😉 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face: :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

        SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

        declanD 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NINJAN NINJA

          @declan Done Boyo, I've seen it all now;

          Chief Administrative Officer at NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration

          I sent you a friend request as well, as I just had to be friends with NASA's Chief!!! 😉 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face: :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

          declanD
          declanD
          declan
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @NINJA space explorer me

          NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • declanD declan

            @NINJA space explorer me

            NINJAN
            NINJAN
            NINJA
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @declan More like space cadet, which is what we called the spaced out morons when I use to teach. No offense intended OFC!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

            SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

            declanD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • NINJAN NINJA

              @declan More like space cadet, which is what we called the spaced out morons when I use to teach. No offense intended OFC!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :winking_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

              declanD
              declanD
              declan
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @NINJA how dare you talk to an employee of NASA that way

              NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • declanD declan

                @NINJA how dare you talk to an employee of NASA that way

                NINJAN
                NINJAN
                NINJA
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @declan When's the next rocket launch your highness???

                SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NINJAN NINJA

                  @declan When's the next rocket launch your highness???

                  declanD
                  declanD
                  declan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @NINJA Be right in your face if you carry on

                  NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • declanD declan

                    @NINJA Be right in your face if you carry on

                    NINJAN
                    NINJAN
                    NINJA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @declan BULLY!!! :flexed_biceps_medium-light_skin_tone: :flexed_biceps_medium-light_skin_tone: :flexed_biceps_medium-light_skin_tone:

                    SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups