Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Technical Zone
  3. Exhaust
  4. Romeu exhaust.

Romeu exhaust.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Exhaust
4 Posts 2 Posters 126 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Elan nE
    Elan nE
    Elan n
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guy just got my romeu full line upper exhaust for mij dtx 2006. Looks amazing. What do y'all think about the performance and what is it capable of in case of further tuning. I currently run stock full unrestricted with 240 main and 27.5 idle.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CalumC
      CalumC
      Calum
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have had my Romeu for 13 years, it's been absolutely solid for me.

      My DTR is wildly tuned though, so it's hard to say precisely what the pipe was responsible for.

      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

      Elan nE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CalumC Calum

        I have had my Romeu for 13 years, it's been absolutely solid for me.

        My DTR is wildly tuned though, so it's hard to say precisely what the pipe was responsible for.

        Elan nE
        Elan nE
        Elan n
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Calum sounds very nice, what did you change on it? My friends recommended me a zeeltronic but i dont know if that has a lot of impact on the performance nor if its hard to install or setup right.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CalumC
          CalumC
          Calum
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @elan-n Too much to list.

          I've done basically most things to it, the thing that's impressed me the most is specifically the Zeeltronic ignition system. I have like 5 of those CDI units now as they're excellent! I fit them to all of my bikes. Single biggest bang for buck.

          I've done everything to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1C_xCmqWg&pp=ygUbVGhlIGxldmlhdGhhbiBQcmplY3QgZHQgMTI1 (build video).

          I've ran TZR R 4DL Belgarda setup, to ported Athena 170 kit. I'd say, if you dampen your expectations, then the Athena kit is next inline (after exhaust setup). This is because, whilst it's not rip roaring tear your arms off performance, it gives you more low-end grunt and that suits my setup better.

          I have my RS for all out smoker power.

          Always Originate, Never Pirate!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups