Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

A

Ads123

@Ads123
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Road legal dirt tyres.
    A Ads123
    Wheels

    @gareth_iowc just find some decent tyres and cut the NOT for road use of so it says for road use and stamp a triangle on the tyre job done mine always passes its mot with no bother


  • Overpressure in cooling system
    A Ads123
    Engine

    Head gasket has gone mate 100% ha he that and all will be sorted 👍🏻


  • Engine rebuilt
    A Ads123
    Engine

    @Darty no mate just put it back together I'm going to try some JBWELD on the seem and see if that does the job. I changed the left side crank case because my gear selector had bent and cracked the casing resulting in oil leaking out the case but now the oil is coming from the seem where the 2 cases join can't win haha


  • Engine rebuilt
    A Ads123
    Engine

    I have just finished rebuilding my dtr125 engine over the weekend after having the bore sent of for a rebore, I changed the left side crank case as I had a split just near the gear selector all went back together okay. but now I'm having oil seeping out of the joint where the to sides come tougher right at the very bottom. I have checked all screws they are tight anyone had this issue before or can suggest what the issue is thanks.


  • Dtr125 rear suspension bush
    A Ads123
    Off Topic

    @Calum the rear bottom suspension bush I know Yamaha have stopped making them now I read something up on it not 100% sure on it tbh


  • Dtr125 rear suspension bush
    A Ads123
    Off Topic

    @CYBER-NINJA no I will have a check now cheers 🙂


  • Dtr125 rear suspension bush
    A Ads123
    Off Topic

    Hi all I'm having trouble coming across a rear suspension bush for my dtr125... I'm aware that Yamaha have stopped making them, but just woundering if anyone has the same issue and could point me in the right direction on where to get it from. Thanks in advance 🙂

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups