YZ / DT Parts

• Hey guys,

With my a bit of spending money left over from the Christmas break, I plan on getting some bling parts for my bike, purely for cosmetic purposes.

I have a DT125RE 2005 and currently got a YZ125 Gear lever on it at the moment, has anybody else experimented with this type of work?
    For instance, do footpegs from other Yamahas or YZ/F bikes fit? Are the brake/clutch levers compatible? Ect, ect..

I've been looking at Apico type parts for YZ125s and just curious as all.

• Administrator

The 125's are no good bud.

I got a Apico Honda CR 85 Lever fitted lovely.

I also got Apico footrests, which again are stunning. They require modifying but yeah lush items.

• Are the footpegs a generic set or for a specific model? Looking for a blue set where I'm guessing you went for red (CR levers)

• @pjt95 foot pegs are generic I have a set of pegs off my 50cc moped fit brilliant Iā€™m buying a yz new style rear mudguard soon levers will fit so long as you buy the perch to go with them gear shifters are pretty universal

• Administrator

@pjt95 I went for black foot pegs as they're only going to get muddy under use. And the lever was black with a little red end. But that mostly gets worn away.

• @Calum Will take a look around of the next few days, thanks for the info lads! šŸ˜ƒ

Looks like your connection to DT125R FORUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.