which pic is best
@declan It's finished. It's in storage now bud.
haha ye had some fun last night I like to take a chill ride all the places people don't want bikes to be hit a bit of dirt were the last pic is place was pitted but I'm trying to keep the bike all healthy for a few week so some distance ride to do or there would have been a dirty one too
there we go profile pics done guys thanks for the votes
@terry-tz Ya didn't even choose the one with the highest score!
I reckon the dark one is more artistic and suits the profile picture remit more.
@calum haha if you mean the one you voted i liked that one too but it didn't think it would look good on profile
@calum I know you have plans for a gallery of some sort but what is it your planing
@terry-tz I am planning on some bespoke features for this forum, but it will reside outside the forum software.
NodeBB, the forum software that we use, is IMO the next generation of PHPBB.
This forum is feature rich and amazing. You can easily craft plugins and what not to the forum.
But our forum is much like other vehicle forums and as such I reckon we need some features that aren't supported by normal forum software.
- Linking Project Build Threads to Profiles
- Linking Specific Vehicles to Users (Useful when someone buys your bike and wants to know the history)
- Hall of Fame (A dedicated section where each user submits a photo to a Hall of Fame)
- Dedicated Hand crafted blogs written personally separate from the forum.
- Memorabilia section (A place to buy forum key rings, stickers etc, would help fund the upkeep of the forum)
This isn't an exhaustive list, but just to give you an idea.
@calum that sounds awesome can't wait for that
home page message board would be cool to
declan last edited by
@calum I know mate I mean hurry up and get it out seems such a tragedy that the poor bike you put so much time and money into isn't being thrashed