Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

C

cartermarc1

@cartermarc1
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    @calum to set it to open is powervalve is flush with the top ? Thanks for all your help


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    How do I pin the valve thanks


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    No mate its not only turning one way have a look for a new servo how do I open it fully while I find one thanks for the help


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    @calum I’ve took the cables off it’s working anti-clockwise on the servo but only when I turn it clockwise with my hand


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    )I was wondering if I had the cables the Wright way round I’ve read that some are crossed over


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    @calum ok mate thanks


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    @declan Ile take a picture of them won’t be Wednesday night tho there not tight got no.1 going to no.1 same with no.2 from pics I’ve seen of others looks right thanks


  • Powervalve dtr 2002
    C cartermarc1
    Engine

    My powervalve doesn’t seem to work properly I recent replace the the servo put new one on I think got the cables on right when put the battery on it turns one way doesn’t return has now bottom power I’ve set the it up with the cables so it lines up with the hole if u put battery on it goes clockwise and stays there can hear the servo trying to move but won’t moves freely with hand any help much apriciated thanks

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups