Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Technical Zone
  3. Redlining issue?

Redlining issue?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Technical Zone
42 Posts 4 Posters 10.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CalumC Calum

    @declan Nah mate, YOU (and not everyone else) YOU have my permission to do that. I would consider you my forum friend. You're on every day, you contribute, you don't just take take take take. It might be me, but that winds me up when you see others take advantage of members online.

    You on the other hand help keep the forum alive. You can tag me whenever you want help mate.

    declanD
    declanD
    declan
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @calum wow I’m actually really chuffed thank you yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

    NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • declanD declan

      @calum wow I’m actually really chuffed thank you yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

      NINJAN
      NINJAN
      NINJA
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      @declan said in Redlining issue?:

      @calum yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

      @declan Bikerboy4life??? LOL 😉

      SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

      declanD CalumC 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • NINJAN NINJA

        @declan said in Redlining issue?:

        @calum yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

        @declan Bikerboy4life??? LOL 😉

        declanD
        declanD
        declan
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        @ninja get outta here you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NINJAN NINJA

          @declan said in Redlining issue?:

          @calum yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

          @declan Bikerboy4life??? LOL 😉

          CalumC
          CalumC
          Calum
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          @ninja said in Redlining issue?:

          @declan said in Redlining issue?:

          @calum yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

          @declan Bikerboy4life??? LOL 😉

          Aww cmon, nobody pick up the friend reference. You guys suck!

          alt text

          Always Originate, Never Pirate!

          NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • CalumC Calum

            @ninja said in Redlining issue?:

            @declan said in Redlining issue?:

            @calum yeah I’m always on I check the forum ever few minutes every day unless my internet goes down

            @declan Bikerboy4life??? LOL 😉

            Aww cmon, nobody pick up the friend reference. You guys suck!

            alt text

            NINJAN
            NINJAN
            NINJA
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            @calum There's nothing wrong with having a healthy infatuation, I mean hobby. LOL

            Hell it's much better to spend you hard earned cash on something you love, rather than blowing it on drink, drugs or hookers. At least with motorbikes/cars etc. you have a pride n' joy and something to show for all your hard work and effort. :thumbsup_tone2:

            SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

            declanD CalumC DartyD 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • NINJAN NINJA

              @calum There's nothing wrong with having a healthy infatuation, I mean hobby. LOL

              Hell it's much better to spend you hard earned cash on something you love, rather than blowing it on drink, drugs or hookers. At least with motorbikes/cars etc. you have a pride n' joy and something to show for all your hard work and effort. :thumbsup_tone2:

              declanD
              declanD
              declan
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              @ninja I think your jealous of me and @Calum biker friendship

              NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • NINJAN NINJA

                @calum There's nothing wrong with having a healthy infatuation, I mean hobby. LOL

                Hell it's much better to spend you hard earned cash on something you love, rather than blowing it on drink, drugs or hookers. At least with motorbikes/cars etc. you have a pride n' joy and something to show for all your hard work and effort. :thumbsup_tone2:

                CalumC
                CalumC
                Calum
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                @ninja You got that the wrong way around haven't you?

                Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • declanD declan

                  @ninja I think your jealous of me and @Calum biker friendship

                  NINJAN
                  NINJAN
                  NINJA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  @declan DAMN - BUSTED!!! LOL 😉

                  SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CalumC Calum

                    @ninja You got that the wrong way around haven't you?

                    NINJAN
                    NINJAN
                    NINJA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    @calum Meaning it's better to waste your money on worthless endeavors??? 😕

                    SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                    declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • NINJAN NINJA

                      @calum Meaning it's better to waste your money on worthless endeavors??? 😕

                      declanD
                      declanD
                      declan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      @ninja I think he may be implying that your into drugs and hookers?😂😂

                      NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • declanD declan

                        @ninja I think he may be implying that your into drugs and hookers?😂😂

                        NINJAN
                        NINJAN
                        NINJA
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        @declan No sadly I live a very simple life and do not waste my hard earned cash on worthless vices.

                        SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                        declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • NINJAN NINJA

                          @declan No sadly I live a very simple life and do not waste my hard earned cash on worthless vices.

                          declanD
                          declanD
                          declan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          @ninja it can’t be that simple you are a ninja after All?

                          NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • declanD declan

                            @ninja it can’t be that simple you are a ninja after All?

                            NINJAN
                            NINJAN
                            NINJA
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            @declan

                            History
                            Despite many popular folktales, historical accounts of the ninja are scarce. Historian Stephen Turnbull asserts that the ninja were mostly recruited from the lower class, and therefore little literary interest was taken in them.[16] Instead, war epics such as the Tale of Hōgen (Hōgen Monogatari) and the Tale of the Heike (Heike Monogatari) focus mainly on the aristocratic samurai, whose deeds were apparently more appealing to the audience.[14] Historian Kiyoshi Watatani states that the ninja were trained to be particularly secretive about their actions and existence:

                            Source; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja

                            SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                            declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • NINJAN NINJA

                              @declan

                              History
                              Despite many popular folktales, historical accounts of the ninja are scarce. Historian Stephen Turnbull asserts that the ninja were mostly recruited from the lower class, and therefore little literary interest was taken in them.[16] Instead, war epics such as the Tale of Hōgen (Hōgen Monogatari) and the Tale of the Heike (Heike Monogatari) focus mainly on the aristocratic samurai, whose deeds were apparently more appealing to the audience.[14] Historian Kiyoshi Watatani states that the ninja were trained to be particularly secretive about their actions and existence:

                              Source; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja

                              declanD
                              declanD
                              declan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              @ninja isn’t that a little boring for an origin story?

                              NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • declanD declan

                                @ninja isn’t that a little boring for an origin story?

                                NINJAN
                                NINJAN
                                NINJA
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                @declan Ninja's were the original Black Ops dude, lived in the shadows which is where they performed secret missions and assassinations etc. from.

                                SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • NINJAN NINJA

                                  @calum There's nothing wrong with having a healthy infatuation, I mean hobby. LOL

                                  Hell it's much better to spend you hard earned cash on something you love, rather than blowing it on drink, drugs or hookers. At least with motorbikes/cars etc. you have a pride n' joy and something to show for all your hard work and effort. :thumbsup_tone2:

                                  DartyD
                                  DartyD
                                  Darty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #40

                                  @ninja Definitely do all of these things as-well.

                                  Keep it real

                                  DartyD 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • DartyD Darty

                                    @ninja Definitely do all of these things as-well.

                                    DartyD
                                    DartyD
                                    Darty
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    @darty said in Redlining issue?:

                                    @ninja Definitely do all of these things as-well.

                                    @ninja said in Redlining issue?:

                                    @calum There's nothing wrong with having a healthy infatuation, I mean hobby. LOL

                                    Hell it's much better to spend you hard earned cash on something you love, rather than blowing it on drink, drugs or hookers. At least with motorbikes/cars etc. you have a pride n' joy and something to show for all your hard work and effort. :thumbsup_tone2:

                                    Keep it real

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • NINJAN NINJA

                                      @declan Ninja's were the original Black Ops dude, lived in the shadows which is where they performed secret missions and assassinations etc. from.

                                      declanD
                                      declanD
                                      declan
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      @ninja that’s better!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups