Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Owners Build Threads
  3. TDR
  4. Tdr125r full system

Tdr125r full system

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved TDR
25 Posts 5 Posters 13.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CalumC Calum

    @rolz82 Oh really?

    I never knew it was called that.

    Sorry my bad.

    R
    R
    rolz82
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @calum am I right thinking that the belgrada model was the dtr frame ?

    CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R rolz82

      @calum am I right thinking that the belgrada model was the dtr frame ?

      CalumC
      CalumC
      Calum
      wrote on last edited by Calum
      #8

      @rolz82 ? Never did a Belgarda DTR?

      Was the Belgarda 3SH frame different...

      alt text

      Yeah looks like it is.

      I really don't know much about the TDR's I'm afraid. There are members on here that do.

      alt text

      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        rolz82
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        I tried uploading some pictures but said the file was too big

        R 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R rolz82

          I tried uploading some pictures but said the file was too big

          R
          R
          rolz82
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @rolz82 ![0_1520722686607_Screenshot_20180224-134545.png](Uploading 100%)

          CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R rolz82

            @rolz82 ![0_1520722686607_Screenshot_20180224-134545.png](Uploading 100%)

            CalumC
            CalumC
            Calum
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @rolz82 Yeah image hosting is expensive unfortunately. You can get a free imgur account to upload images.

            Always Originate, Never Pirate!

            R 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CalumC Calum

              @rolz82 Yeah image hosting is expensive unfortunately. You can get a free imgur account to upload images.

              R
              R
              rolz82
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @calum cheers, I'll try that and get some pics up

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R rolz82

                @calum cheers, I'll try that and get some pics up

                R
                R
                rolz82
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @rolz82 link text

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  rolz82
                  wrote on last edited by Mightyman
                  #14

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • CalumC
                    CalumC
                    Calum
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    Tidy that is.

                    Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CalumC Calum

                      Tidy that is.

                      R
                      R
                      rolz82
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @calum cheers pal, all I want to do to it is get a full system, leave everything else as standard

                      CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R rolz82

                        @calum cheers pal, all I want to do to it is get a full system, leave everything else as standard

                        CalumC
                        CalumC
                        Calum
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @rolz82 All I can say is, the frames look the same, the engine is the same, so I shouldn't see why that pipe shouldn't fit. But having never owned one I can't say for sure.

                        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CalumC Calum

                          @rolz82 All I can say is, the frames look the same, the engine is the same, so I shouldn't see why that pipe shouldn't fit. But having never owned one I can't say for sure.

                          R
                          R
                          rolz82
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @calum I think I'll just bite the bullet and order it, and if it doesn't fit I'll make it fit:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • terry.tzT
                            terry.tzT
                            terry.tz
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            nice ride

                            "Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone" Alan Watts

                            R 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • terry.tzT terry.tz

                              nice ride

                              R
                              R
                              rolz82
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              @terry-tz cheers pal

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MightymanM
                                MightymanM
                                Mightyman
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                There are definitively some subtle changes with the older TDR frame compared to the DTR (grab rails etc) but off the top of my head couldn't say what they all are..

                                TDR 125 - 2001

                                CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MightymanM Mightyman

                                  There are definitively some subtle changes with the older TDR frame compared to the DTR (grab rails etc) but off the top of my head couldn't say what they all are..

                                  CalumC
                                  CalumC
                                  Calum
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @mightyman cmon mate, I was counting on you to know. Scrimustang would probably know.

                                  Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    rolz82
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    So been in touch with the company on eBay that sells the system, and they said and I quote we can't see any reason why I t won't fit, but there is some differences with the 97 model, but if it doesn't fit you can send it back and have a full refund, so I went and ordered it 😜

                                    CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R rolz82

                                      So been in touch with the company on eBay that sells the system, and they said and I quote we can't see any reason why I t won't fit, but there is some differences with the 97 model, but if it doesn't fit you can send it back and have a full refund, so I went and ordered it 😜

                                      CalumC
                                      CalumC
                                      Calum
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @rolz82 Yeah can't argue with that. If it doesn't fit send it back. But the engines are the same, so it may just need a bracket to affix it securely.

                                      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                      declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CalumC Calum

                                        @rolz82 Yeah can't argue with that. If it doesn't fit send it back. But the engines are the same, so it may just need a bracket to affix it securely.

                                        declanD
                                        declanD
                                        declan
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @calum nothing a cable tie can’t fix πŸ˜‰

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular
                                        • Users
                                        • Groups