Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Forum Related Issues
  3. Forum Software Updated

Forum Software Updated

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Forum Related Issues
77 Posts 8 Posters 34.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NINJAN NINJA

    @Calum I'm getting a 'bug'??? Where 2 small windows open when I select a new post to read, one gives me the option to edit other people's posts and the other one gives me the option to delete posts. Admin tools I guess, or it may be just chrome which is super buggy ATM???

    Plus the pages are loading a lot slower than before and every thread now states that "No-one has replied".

    CalumC
    CalumC
    Calum
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @NINJA Yeah I am getting that as well. Not just chrome.

    Always Originate, Never Pirate!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CalumC
      CalumC
      Calum
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      Shall I rollback the upgrade?

      I'll have a look on the forums and see what the deal is.

      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

      declanD 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CalumC
        CalumC
        Calum
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        I've raised the bug with the community.

        I'll look at rolling back the changes some time soon.

        https://community.nodebb.org/topic/13409/no-new-posts-admin-pop-up-v1-11-0-upgrade

        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CalumC Calum

          Shall I rollback the upgrade?

          I'll have a look on the forums and see what the deal is.

          declanD
          declanD
          declan
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          Damn why couldn’t I get admin tools I could have went through everyone’s posts and replaced bought with brought 😔

          CalumC NINJAN 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • declanD declan

            Damn why couldn’t I get admin tools I could have went through everyone’s posts and replaced bought with brought 😔

            CalumC
            CalumC
            Calum
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            @declan Aww don't feel bad, if you'd like I can just ban your account now?

            Always Originate, Never Pirate!

            declanD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • declanD declan

              Damn why couldn’t I get admin tools I could have went through everyone’s posts and replaced bought with brought 😔

              NINJAN
              NINJAN
              NINJA
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              @declan LOLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You need a new hooby/project bike dude!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CalumC Calum

                @declan Aww don't feel bad, if you'd like I can just ban your account now?

                declanD
                declanD
                declan
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                @Calum do you feel lucky punk... well do you?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CalumC
                  CalumC
                  Calum
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  I did try to rebuild recompile assets to see if this would fix a few things. I'd be surprised if they let this go through. I guess it's a problem with my server.

                  Anyway, didn't work. I'll look to resolve this issue when we migrate the DataBase. Whenever I get time.

                  Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                  declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CalumC Calum

                    I did try to rebuild recompile assets to see if this would fix a few things. I'd be surprised if they let this go through. I guess it's a problem with my server.

                    Anyway, didn't work. I'll look to resolve this issue when we migrate the DataBase. Whenever I get time.

                    declanD
                    declanD
                    declan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    @Calum mine was down for a few days the other day

                    CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • declanD declan

                      @Calum mine was down for a few days the other day

                      CalumC
                      CalumC
                      Calum
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #27

                      @declan Hey now don't worry. That's what the blue pill is for.

                      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • NINJAN
                        NINJAN
                        NINJA
                        wrote on last edited by NINJA
                        #28

                        I hear that you can now by full strength Viagra over the counter without a prescription. All you have to do is ask for it by it's tradename - Mycoxsafloppin!!!
                        :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :face_with_tears_of_joy: 🤣

                        SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                        declanD CalumC 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • NINJAN NINJA

                          I hear that you can now by full strength Viagra over the counter without a prescription. All you have to do is ask for it by it's tradename - Mycoxsafloppin!!!
                          :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :face_with_tears_of_joy: 🤣

                          declanD
                          declanD
                          declan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #29

                          @NINJA coincidentally that’s my dj name

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • NINJAN NINJA

                            I hear that you can now by full strength Viagra over the counter without a prescription. All you have to do is ask for it by it's tradename - Mycoxsafloppin!!!
                            :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :face_with_tears_of_joy: 🤣

                            CalumC
                            CalumC
                            Calum
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #30

                            @NINJA Sorry I'm confused, don't you just come on here and look at some of the gorgeous bikes we have showcased in order to get an erection?

                            Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                            NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CalumC Calum

                              @NINJA Sorry I'm confused, don't you just come on here and look at some of the gorgeous bikes we have showcased in order to get an erection?

                              NINJAN
                              NINJAN
                              NINJA
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #31

                              @Calum Sadly at my age it takes a bit more than that dude, in time you will understand. 😉

                              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                              CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • NINJAN NINJA

                                @Calum Sadly at my age it takes a bit more than that dude, in time you will understand. 😉

                                CalumC
                                CalumC
                                Calum
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #32

                                @NINJA Well for me it's a little different bud. I'll always have the real thing, plus the bikes.

                                Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                declanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • CalumC Calum

                                  @NINJA Well for me it's a little different bud. I'll always have the real thing, plus the bikes.

                                  declanD
                                  declanD
                                  declan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #33

                                  @Calum your boyfriend must be really good looking

                                  CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • declanD declan

                                    @Calum your boyfriend must be really good looking

                                    CalumC
                                    CalumC
                                    Calum
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #34

                                    @declan Boyfriend? Sorry you must have me confused with someone else. I am in to beastiality.

                                    Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                                    NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • CalumC Calum

                                      @declan Boyfriend? Sorry you must have me confused with someone else. I am in to beastiality.

                                      NINJAN
                                      NINJAN
                                      NINJA
                                      wrote on last edited by NINJA
                                      #35

                                      @Calum DUDDDDEEEEEEE - I presume that was meant as a joke? But as an animal lover I feel even if it was meant to be funny, that there is no context where such a statement is appropriate and wayyyyyyyyyy out of place. There is enough animal abuse and cruelty in this world, we do not need it in here, so please edit/delete your inappropriate post.

                                      SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                      CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • stinkwheelerS
                                        stinkwheelerS
                                        stinkwheeler
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #36

                                        Oh come off it your way to sensitive do ya need a cuddle ... i smiled ...

                                        The hills are alive with the sound of ... braaaap baaaaap 😁

                                        NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        -2
                                        • stinkwheelerS stinkwheeler

                                          Oh come off it your way to sensitive do ya need a cuddle ... i smiled ...

                                          NINJAN
                                          NINJAN
                                          NINJA
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #37

                                          @stinkwheeler No I am not - there is a time and place for everything, this is an motorbike owners forum, not a sordid sex club where we discuss depraved sex acts.

                                          SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups