@bradt I was thinking maybe if @Calum decides he wants to create more stickers we could have a little competition to come up with the best design or lettering would be prett cool or a special sticker of a dt with all our names on that we could have on our bikes
If anyone finds a good company for producing stickers I'd happily put an order in for a few, if we all pre ordered before the distributer puts an order in they would not end up out of pocket.
If someone can come up with a design or even a rough idea with sizes extra I used to work at a sign company I’m sure the manager will sort something out ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.