Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Welcome New Owners!
  4. New member

New member

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Welcome New Owners!
15 Posts 5 Posters 3.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CalumC
    CalumC
    Calum
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Hello and welcome to the forum!

    Throw some photos up!

    Always Originate, Never Pirate!

    B 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • CalumC Calum

      Hello and welcome to the forum!

      Throw some photos up!

      B
      B
      Bentley
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Calum that's what I was going to ask how?
      I'm using an iPhone can I put them up from that?

      CalumC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B Bentley

        @Calum that's what I was going to ask how?
        I'm using an iPhone can I put them up from that?

        CalumC
        CalumC
        Calum
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Bentley Yeah should be able to bud, just hit the cloud button and wait for the upload to complete.

        Or use the Imgur app and link them in

        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CalumC Calum

          @Bentley Yeah should be able to bud, just hit the cloud button and wait for the upload to complete.

          Or use the Imgur app and link them in

          B
          B
          Bentley
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          1_1490984575407_IMG_0940.JPG 0_1490984575407_IMG_0901.JPG

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • B
            B
            Bentley
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            She now has some AC-10 tyres on her though!
            Will update. 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B Bentley

              Hello guys! Just thought I would say hello I've been lurking on the forum for a while. Now decided to make an account.
              I own a Dt 125re 05 in the offroad configuration.

              NINJAN
              NINJAN
              NINJA
              wrote on last edited by NINJA
              #7

              @Bentley I fine example of an RE you have there dude. A clean up and some refreshes and she'll look mint in no time!!! 👍

              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • NINJAN NINJA

                @Bentley I fine example of an RE you have there dude. A clean up and some refreshes and she'll look mint in no time!!! 👍

                B
                B
                Bentley
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @CYBER-NINJA cheers chap! She's not too bad, a little bit of rust on the subframe. What's your Dt like?
                Mine could do with bead blasting and powder coating. As there's some rust on some parts of the frame but not too bad. 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CalumC
                  CalumC
                  Calum
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  The frames metal is pretty solid, as well as the swingarm. It'll take a lot of rust before it becomes serious, though I have noticed you are not running gators on your forks??

                  Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • CalumC Calum

                    The frames metal is pretty solid, as well as the swingarm. It'll take a lot of rust before it becomes serious, though I have noticed you are not running gators on your forks??

                    B
                    B
                    Bentley
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Calum that's correct the forks need a overhaul! I bought it with no gaters. Might get some acerbis ones?
                    Or these
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/261924266445

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CalumC
                      CalumC
                      Calum
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Definitely wants something

                      Always Originate, Never Pirate!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • britshgigoloB
                        britshgigoloB
                        britshgigolo
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        welcome aboard @Bentley

                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • britshgigoloB britshgigolo

                          welcome aboard @Bentley

                          B
                          B
                          Bentley
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @britshgigolo hello mate! Thanks for the welcome 😉

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • MiniaM
                            MiniaM
                            Minia
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            Welcome aboard 🙂

                            Yamaha DT125R Blue 2002, XT 125 1982, Yamaha WR250Z 1992, BMW GS650F 1994, Benelli BN302 2015

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • B
                              B
                              Bentley
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              Hello 👋

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Groups