Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

  1. Home
  2. Owners Build Threads
  3. DTR
  4. My dt125r/wr200 project

My dt125r/wr200 project

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved DTR
76 Posts 13 Posters 25.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    andrewj1680
    wrote on last edited by
    #67

    http://imgur.com/jvexlUq

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      andrewj1680
      wrote on last edited by
      #68

      http://imgur.com/henNb7f
      Starting to look like a bike again, 1st test fit

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CalumC
        CalumC
        Calum
        wrote on last edited by
        #69

        @andrewj1680 Check out the guidance on embedding images into the forum

        alt text

        alt text

        Always Originate, Never Pirate!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          andrewj1680
          wrote on last edited by
          #70

          It's alive I decided to run it on the 3xp loom and cdi unit so after changing a couple of connectors for both the front and rear lights I have a full set of working electrics again, still can decide what colour to paint the engine cases do I go silver to match the alloy rear arm and usd forks or do I go for the darker grey what are people's thoughts

          declanD NINJAN C 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • A andrewj1680

            It's alive I decided to run it on the 3xp loom and cdi unit so after changing a couple of connectors for both the front and rear lights I have a full set of working electrics again, still can decide what colour to paint the engine cases do I go silver to match the alloy rear arm and usd forks or do I go for the darker grey what are people's thoughts

            declanD
            declanD
            declan
            wrote on last edited by
            #71

            @andrewj1680 I’d go darker I personally don’t like the lighter engines

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A andrewj1680

              It's alive I decided to run it on the 3xp loom and cdi unit so after changing a couple of connectors for both the front and rear lights I have a full set of working electrics again, still can decide what colour to paint the engine cases do I go silver to match the alloy rear arm and usd forks or do I go for the darker grey what are people's thoughts

              NINJAN
              NINJAN
              NINJA
              wrote on last edited by
              #72

              @andrewj1680 Shiny silver engines all the way for me!!! πŸ˜‰

              SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

              declanD 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • NINJAN NINJA

                @andrewj1680 Shiny silver engines all the way for me!!! πŸ˜‰

                declanD
                declanD
                declan
                wrote on last edited by
                #73

                @ninja how’s that possible your darker than Satan?

                NINJAN 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • declanD declan

                  @ninja how’s that possible your darker than Satan?

                  NINJAN
                  NINJAN
                  NINJA
                  wrote on last edited by NINJA
                  #74

                  @declan πŸ˜† Ninja-styleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

                  SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • terry.tzT
                    terry.tzT
                    terry.tz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #75

                    😲 🀀 πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ looks graet

                    "Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone" Alan Watts

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A andrewj1680

                      It's alive I decided to run it on the 3xp loom and cdi unit so after changing a couple of connectors for both the front and rear lights I have a full set of working electrics again, still can decide what colour to paint the engine cases do I go silver to match the alloy rear arm and usd forks or do I go for the darker grey what are people's thoughts

                      C
                      C
                      craig mozzo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #76

                      @andrewj1680 any thoughts on polishing

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups