Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

G

gary76

@gary76
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
22
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Spark only when ignition is off
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Do a continuity test on the wiring loom first see if any bad wires
    I had exactly the same problem and did what you have done
    mine turned out to be a bad CDI


  • 14mm rear master cylinder
    G gary76
    Brakes

    @HOTSHOT III
    Thanks for the reply bud yea all good on that front it’s the long pedal travel I don’t like it’s just me and how I like things


  • 14mm rear master cylinder
    G gary76
    Brakes

    Hi guys I’m looking at upgrading the rear master cylinder to a 14mm what do you guys use or recommend there are the ones from china


  • Aprilia Rs 125 Bancaja
    G gary76
    Other

    Thanks guys I think I was probably letting my heart rule my head for a moment


  • Aprilia Rs 125 Bancaja
    G gary76
    Other

    https://imgur.com/a/Ga5Fu0W

    What’s people’s thoughts on the value on this bike 2009 less than 5k on the clock


  • Project finally finished
    G gary76
    DTR

    @HOTSHOT-III
    Thanks bud time to put up for sale now done


  • Project finally finished
    G gary76
    DTR

    https://imgur.com/a/jmCe4hZ
    Finally finished zeeltronic turned up to day


  • Dt 230 Lanza top end
    G gary76
    Top End

    Yea I was just pondering over the idea as flicking through Ali x and seems to be a lot of 230 Lanza parts most probably a load of tat but you never know we live in hope 😁


  • Zeeltronic let down
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Just had a heads up from Borut this morning he did apologise for not letting me know on recent emails that there is probably a 6 week waiting list from order date


  • Dt 230 Lanza top end
    G gary76
    Top End

    Most probably someone has already attempted this a DT 230 Lanza top end on a 125 bottom end could it be done any info TIA


  • Is zeeltronic still going
    G gary76
    Electrics

    @HOTSHOT III Yes bud I keep checking I’m really hoping that they don’t let me down the bikes all rebuilt and looking gorgeous just waiting on the zeeltronic had the choice to refurbish the original one when it got tested probably should of took the cheaper option lol


  • Zeeltronic let down
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Yea it’s not the shipping expected a minimum of two weeks but no communications at all that’s not a great service In my eyes mmmmm see what happens next week


  • Zeeltronic let down
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Not impressed so far paid for the items over a week n half ago now and no communications at all from them despite several attempts to contact them very poor service and every body seems to rate them why


  • Is zeeltronic still going
    G gary76
    Electrics

    How long did you have to wait for the cdi to be delivered


  • Is zeeltronic still going
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Yes your probably right I did have a look around no one did the one for the DE03 model just the DE06 but I have now made contact with borut and placed my order so now the fun begins getting this set up running lovely
    Only lite mods include dep exhaust , force 4 reeds , 30mm mikuni carb


  • Is zeeltronic still going
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Hi all dose anyone know if zeeltronic is still on the go have been trying for a couple of weeks to get in touch but to no avail


  • Dtr 99-03
    G gary76
    Framework

    Has anyone got a luggage rack of a 99-03 model that could give me the sizes , dimensions and diameter of the steel as looking for one for mine and seem to be ridicules price when you find one so I’m thinking of making a few while I was at it if any interest
    Probably 1/2” or 12 mm tube and 6 mm center bars but only guessing TIA


  • Unable to log back in
    G gary76
    Forum Related Issues

    Still no joy with the old account I’ll have to stay with this one


  • HELP I HAVE A SPARK WHEN IGNITION IS OFF BUT NOT WHEN ON
    G gary76
    Electrics

    Replacement


  • HELP I HAVE A SPARK WHEN IGNITION IS OFF BUT NOT WHEN ON
    G gary76
    Electrics

    @vtrtomuk hi bud it’s gazza76 can’t log back in to that account for some reason thanks for the reply I’d put it on the back burner for a while I’d gone through the wiring loom several times I sent the cdi of for a test turns out that be my issue so going to go for a zeeltronic unit instead of a rep

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups