Skip to content
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Slate)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

DT125R FORUM

V

vtrn_raptor

@vtrn_raptor
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
148
Topics
27
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • let's talk exhaust options
    V vtrn_raptor
    Exhaust

    I heard the ped moto exhaust is meant to be decent


  • Wr200 forks
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    Anyone know of any supermoto brackets that will fit the wr 200 forks can't seem to find one and definitely don't have the resources to make one


  • Merry Christmas 2017
    V vtrn_raptor
    Announcements

    I tend to play war bigger maps but gunna buy the season pass and could have swore they removed it recently


  • Merry Christmas 2017
    V vtrn_raptor
    Announcements

    Their is on all the other guns but not snipers


  • Merry Christmas 2017
    V vtrn_raptor
    Announcements

    Their is not aim assist on any of the snipers in black ops 3 or WWII


  • Merry Christmas 2017
    V vtrn_raptor
    Announcements

    I'm a sniper their is no aim assist and pc is so much easier


  • Merry Christmas 2017
    V vtrn_raptor
    Announcements

    Xbox guy myself and a king at any call of duty 😜


  • Forks
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    I got some coming this week and wanted to see how many are running a sm setup with them as I have no clue how to make a bracket 😂


  • Forks
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    Hello guys are any of you running wr200 forks on your Dt


  • 1989 rebuild update
    V vtrn_raptor
    DTR

    I need to get a new one brought the bike and didn't come with the steering lock key are they easy to remove without a key


  • 1989 rebuild update
    V vtrn_raptor
    DTR

    Did you have to remove the old steering lock without a key or wasn't their one their before hand


  • Gear oil
    V vtrn_raptor
    Engine

    What gear oil are people using as I'm using putoline 75w light gear oil and my clutch is slipping like a bitch


  • Ripping
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    No mate was I suppose to 🤣


  • Ripping
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    And thanks man need to open it up a bit and see if it pull properly


  • Ripping
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    Just a new piston and rings and put it back on the servo as was pinned and has a full dep


  • Ripping
    V vtrn_raptor
    General Discussion

    Has anyone ripped their bike under 400 miles on a new piston as I'm on 200 now but 400 seems a little excessive


  • Dt170 vs ktm exc 125
    V vtrn_raptor
    Off Topic

    Dt would kill a ktm when it come to a straight line


  • Clutch torque from Lbf ft to nm
    V vtrn_raptor
    Engine

    Anyone know what the clutch nut is supposed to be set to it say 51lbf ft but my torque wrench is in nm and I've not got a clue what it's meant to be set to also how do you bend the lock plate


  • Help needed
    V vtrn_raptor
    Engine

    Theirs no threads left so I've not got a choice but to do it unfortunately but on the plus side atleast it's do able and not hard to do


  • Help needed
    V vtrn_raptor
    Engine

    Yeah it's a m6 just ordered the tools and the heli coils now should hopefully have the bike back on the road by Thursday fingers crossed

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups