Thank you, Calum. Static angle should be whatever Borut sets the RE at as I'm using the RE stator & flywheel. Timing light is at 17 degrees at Idle which is right.
I'm not getting a reply from Borut for some reason.
Thank you, Calum. Static angle should be whatever Borut sets the RE at as I'm using the RE stator & flywheel. Timing light is at 17 degrees at Idle which is right.
I'm not getting a reply from Borut for some reason.
@rs_raz And the woodruff key exists in the exact same position as it does on the RE crank. Which is my point. Otherwise no, your static angle is not correct.
Yeah it's difficult, not actually having a DTR200 I can't really help. Besides mapping really ought to be done by someone who knows what they're on about. I could share a map that melts your piston, and you wouldn't be too impressed!
No worries. I will start with the RE curve and go from there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗